- Know exactly where the position is and what it involves.
- Ensure you are actually suitable for the role.
- Indicate clearly which role you are applying for.
- Add the relevant skills/experience required for the role in your resume.
- Read the Job Description or Job Advert clearly. Your skills and experience should align with the role.
- Annoy the Recruiter or Hiring Manager applying for the wrong job/role.
- Spam the Recruiter’s/Hiring Manager email box.
- Don’t make spelling/grammar errors in your email or resume.
- Don’t send a generic resume for all roles you apply for.