Candidate Care Guide Questions
The following is a list of sample questions that can be used when talking with candidates/new employees as part of The BAG Candidate and Client Care process:
- How are things going with your role?
- How are things going with the team? Any issues?
- Is there anything you see that may create any challenges, either now or in the future?
- How do you feel that you have carried out the main tasks that you are responsible for?
- Any major achievements to date?
- Anything you feel has not, perhaps, been your best work?
- Is there anything in the way of you achieving even better results or greater efficiencies?
- Are there any grey areas relating to your role that need to be clarified?
- How is the project going in general terms?
- Do you see any other areas where The BAG may be able to assist the Client in achieving its objectives?
- Is there anything else the candidate would like to talk about? This need not be work-related. For example, a candidate may have some other challenges in day to day life whereby they would like to get an issue off their chest or may require some additional support from The BAG.